Sabbath Class – 9:15 AM Saturday
Worship Service – 11:00 AM Saturday
Prayer Meeting & Bible Study – 3:00 PM Wednesday
Two other Prayer Meetings & Bible Studies as well.
The La Pine Seventh~Day Adventist Church
We are a family that envisions a Spirit-filled body by keeping our eyes fixed upon Jesus Christ and Him crucified. We are committed to spreading the everlasting Gospel by meeting the spiritual, emotional, and physical needs of our community. We understand that in order to possess a Spirit-filled body, we must be willing to seek for a deeper relationship with Jesus and see the need to place Him first in our lives by:
- Spending time in His word doing our daily devotional study with Him. Earnest and intentional prayer and fasting, seeking His guidance and direction.
- Being available for God to use to share our life experiences and testimonies to others.
- Surrendering our day, time, and self to Jesus, for His will to be accomplished in us.
- Being united to one another in our church family, as Christ is the Head of His church and His children are His body. Creating an atmosphere where everyone one is accepted, needed, and loved.
- Accepting His Great Commission to “Go unto all the world” and spread the everlasting Gospel. Matt 28:18-20
May you all experience His tender mercies as you continue on your journey down life’s path. Thus says the LORD: “Stand in the ways and see, and ask for the old paths, where the good way is, and walk in it; Then you will find rest for your souls. Jeremiah 6:16
As a Christian Church Seventh-day Adventists are a Faith community rooted in the beliefs described by the Holy Scripture.
Meet the Pastor & Family:
Meet Past or John Glass and his wife, Teresa.
Listen to pre-recorded Sermons.
Missed one of our Sermons? Click here to listen online.
Our Photo Gallery is full of Beautiful Photos. From activities o Outings to Special Occasions, we’re sure you’ll agree the Memories are Priceless.